Yoga Class Schedule
We offer a variety of Yoga classes from Beginner to Intermediate/Advanced and feature Barre Flow on the weekly schedule. We aim to be inclusive of all levels and abilities. Using the calendar below to read class descriptions and see what best suits you.
Whenever possible, please manage your reservations using this software. It will notify you of any cancellations, upcoming reservations, or other changes to the schedule for your convenience. You can change your reservation up to one hour before class time.
Massage and Sauna appointments can be booked by emailing Kristin at
You can view the calendar in a separate window using the link -
Yoga Studio Etiquette
Please Read Fully
- If it's your first class, please arrive 10-15 minutes early to sign a waiver, meet the instructor, and settle in. Breathe's doors open no less than 15 minutes prior to class - you are welcome to come early to meditate, have tea, read, or socialize peacefully.
- Classes begin on time and the door is locked when class starts. If you arrive late, you have missed your opportunity to practice. This is to respect the space and short time we have together. Consider 5 minutes early to be on time.
- Wear clothes comfortable for moving in that offer modesty and won't cause distraction. Please bring a towel if you tend to sweat or wear make-up to protect the props.
- No shoes are to be worn on the wood floor. Please leave them near the door to keep our space clean.
- Breathe is an electronic free space. This includes phones, tablets, computers, cameras. Please silence your cell phone or leave it in the car. Let this be a time for you to unplug!
*If your circumstances require you to have your phone (on call nurse, sick kid, etc.), please let the instructor know and set your mat up near the door in case you need to leave for a phone call.
- It is $2 to rent a high quality Manduka mat (first rental free). If you use a studio mat, please clean it after with the provided spray and place it neatly back in the basket. All other props are provided for your use. Please treat them with care and return them neatly.
- Sharing is caring, except in the case of illness. If you are recovering from a contagious cold or flu, please stay home. Practicing yoga can aggravate the symptoms of the sickness, spread the virus, and besides - rest is the best.
- As a general guideline - Yoga is practiced quietly to respect the peaceful and personal nature of the practice for yourself and others. Please arrive, set up, and behave in a way that considers the effect you have on those around you.
**Music - The music played in class is typically pleasing background, instrumental music intended to gently enhance the experience without distraction. Upbeat, contemporary music may inspire more active classes.
**Temperature - Breathe is NOT a heated studio. The space is kept at a comfortable and cozy 72-74 degrees depending on the class and season.
Yoga is a practice of sustainable growth where there is a place for every individual. If you are unsure what classes are a good fit for you, please contact Kristin with any questions or to discuss your goals.
You may email: Call: (608) 359-4449 to discuss or schedule a time to stop in to talk in person.